The Plant Surveillance Network Australasia-Pacific (PSNAP) and National Plant Biosecurity Diagnostic Network (NPBDN) have announced a Virtual Annual Diagnostics and Surveillance Workshop (ADSW), a three-hour event to be held Friday, 6 October 2023 at 11.00am (AEDT).
If you missed out on attending the in-person ADSW 2023 event in May, don’t miss this exciting continuation of the theme: Implementation through connections. Presentations will include the latest developments and updates in plant diagnostics and surveillance:
- successful NPBDN residential projects for 2022 and 2023
- updates to national protocols
- Dr Sharyn Taylor (PHA) will provide an update on the Nationally Integrated Surveillance System for Plant Pests project
- Dr Will Cuddy (NSW DPI) will present on the national uplift of State capability in diagnostics and surveillance for the grains industry
- Carlos Babativa Rodriguez (WA DPIRD) will speak about on advancements in aerial plant surveillance
- Abel Ximenes (DNQB Plant Quarantine International Airport) will deliver a case study on the Khapra beetle infestation in Timor Leste
- Harsh Garg (PHA) will provide updates to National Surveillance and Diagnostic Protocols.
Download the Agenda.
Virtual ADSW 2023 is exclusive to PSNAP and NPBDN members. Registrations of interest to attend close 29 September 2023, so register today.
Register for Virtual ADSW 2023.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Not a member? Apply to join PSNAP or NPBDN today for access to exclusive events and resources.